1. Keep letters short - around 75-150 words max.
2. Most newspapers require you to include your name, street address, phone and email address with your letter -- they don't publish your personal information; it is just to verify you are a real person.
- AMNY: email@example.com
- Crains: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily News: email@example.com
- Metro: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsday: email@example.com or online form: http://www.newsday.com/opinion/submit-your-letter-1.2516352
- NY Mag: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NY Post: email@example.com
- NY Times: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wall Street Journal: email@example.com
Thank you for roaring for animals!
Need help? Email or call our staff: firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-592-3722